Thursday, 6 October 2016

Is this the life I want? - From Anon

Hello. I know your site isn't a community forum but I am struggling right now. My partner of 9 years has been in prison three times during our relationship and is now on remand for his 4th. I can't do this anymore and I am tired. 
Every time he has come out of prison he has found jobs with agencies and then screws it all up usually because he has started using drugs again and cannot seem to stay away from his undesirable acquaintances. 
We have a lovely home and he throws it all back in my face and goes off the rails. 
I love him but I am struggling now and have to decide whether or not if this is the life I really want. The crazy thing about this is that I know the answer but always give him chances after chances. 
Has there been any success stories and if there has where are they?