Sunday, 6 November 2016

New jobs for newbie screws, but? - From Furious Dad


The Government are creating 2,000 plus jobs for newbie screws? Very good but that does not rid of the drug culture FFS! 
My son lost his life to a drugs related crime and nothing, nothing is changing! The whole situation is getting out of hand and new jobs is not going to solve anything! 
My son died shortly after being released from prison and when he was in prison I paid his drug debts off to prevent him from getting his head kicked in or even worse murdered. Drug dealers who are still operating selling drugs in HMP should be sentenced to life. There is no justice sending these scum of the earth people to prison when all they do when they get there is carry on their business as usual. I am a tax payer and it sickens me that I contribute to feeding these parasites.