My Daughter Is Forgetting Her Dad - By K

Hi all. I read the post about schools and teachers needing to be educated about the issues surrounding prisoners children and I agree fully. But first and foremost, the bloody Government need educating because it's plain to me that none of them can read! The likes of MP Crispin Blunt are all talk no walk. Those who ramble with their glittering speeches are full of muck. I take my daughter to visit her dad once a month because I can't afford to take her more than that. It's got to the stage now that when I take my daughter to visit, she's become shy and doesn't want to sit on his knee because she is loosing contact with him. Her memory of him is fading and it's horrible to see. If he was in a prison nearer to home, then maybe I could keep up the regular contact.