Suffering At The Hands Of The British Government - By Anonymous

Hi, well I for one agree with Prison Widow. ( below post ) I don't have a land line phone because of the money situation so I use a pay-as-you-go mobile phone which costs even more money for my partner to ring us. I send him in between £15.00 and £20.00 a week. Sometimes his mum helps out but she's on a pension. I send my partner between £60.00 and £80.00 a month and most of that money I can tell you is used to buy his phone credit. Yes I make sure that my children are fed and clothed because they come first. But they also want contact with their dad of which they are entitled to. So what do I do? At first we cut the phone calls down because of the money situation where he rang three times a week, and I think we are going to have to resort to that again because of finances. I know there are a lot of children worse off than mine, I understand that and don't want to moan too much, but why should the Government take food out of my kids mouth so that their father can ring them? As Prison Widow says, the children are suffering financially at the hands of the British system.