Imprisonment Affecting The Elderly - By Jess

Hi PFV. My brother is in prison and I was wondering if there is any help or organisations that can support the elderly being affected by imprisonment? My mum is a pensioner and is pretty set in her ways. She still thinks that prison is porridge and slopping out. She doesn't understand anything about life in prison. She is having sleepless nights thinking about the victim and their family, and on top on that, she is worrying about her son in prison because she can't get her head around the prison politics etc. The reason I have also brought this subject up about pensioners dealing with their loved ones in prison is because I rarely read about it online and think that more people should be made aware of the complications with the elderly affected by imprisonment.