Shaving On The Prison Wing - By Prison Widow

Well guys and girls, I did something extremely naughty the other day on a prison visit. I'm not proud of it, but I'm not ashamed of it either. I went to visit a pen pal of mine in HM Prison Bristol. And because I can't stand the Governor there, Mr Noonan, I thought, " stuff it!" and decided to smuggle in a, Kinder Egg Surprise! I'm not going in to 'how' I did it, but all you need to know is that the chocolate didn't melt! Anyway, as you all know, a Kinder Surprise Egg has a little toy in it that you have to build yourself. My pen pal is a very intelligent guy, so he built the mini toy up and it was a dude with a lawnmower. To my surprise, he made this little toy in to a money making scheme on the wing. He put a tiny blade in to the lawnmower- that he nicked from healthcare - and now he hires out his lawnmower man for shaves for all the lads on the wing! All the cons need to do is lie back and watch TV and let the, lawnmower man, do his stuff going backwards and forwards mowing off the stubble! My pen pal asked me to think of a more trendy name for his new business... I've yet to come up with something, so if you reckon you can help me out, give us a shout and email me will you! Email addy is on the left hand side of the blog.