Argument In The Prison Visit Room - By Anonymous

Hello PFV. I went to visit my partner today along with our teenage daughter. She's had a tough time at school with bullies when people found out that her Dad was in prison. Today, some of her pent up anger came out during a visit with her Dad. She more or less told him that this was her final visit and that it is his fault that she has become unpopular at school. She was entitled to speak her mind to her Dad, but I wish there was a room with more privacy in which she could have done it instead of other families nearby in the visiting room looking over. I think when teenage children need to ask their imprisoned parent questions, something like a private room should be made available because there are many questions that teenagers no doubt want to ask. I think organisations that support prisoners families should take a look at this and try to promote something for teenage children of prisoners.