Prison's Are Colleges To Learn More Crime

Some prison sentences for looters in the UK riots are laughable. My son was in prison in 2004 for two years and I can tell you this much. He learnt more crime whilst he was in prison because the British system aren't interested in rehabilitation. They are more interested in getting bodies back in prison for money. I thought that when my son went to prison, he would learn a valuable lesson. How wrong I was! He was released and met up with other career criminals and 'joined' a new gang to commit further crime. He is 29 now and if any politician asked him what he thought of prison, his answer would be - it's a breeze! So think on Mr Cameron with your ' strong' prison sentences because you are setting yourself up for releasing yet more criminals on our streets after they have served their prison sentences!

Anonymous blog reader via Facebook