Prisoners Families Online Support

Hi everyone. My Mum is very down and wants to be on her own on Christmas Day. My brother ( her son ) was sent down at the beginning of the year and she cannot seem to come to terms with it. I was wondering if there is any support groups around so that I can talk to someone about this. I am keeping the way my Mum is a secret from my brother because he cannot do anything for her whilst he's in prison. The less he knows, the better, plus he has been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks whilst in prison. It's all a bloody mess if I am honest with you, but I would appreciate it if you could suggest any support groups for families in this type of situation. Thank you all. From Anonymous ( Via PFV Facebook Page )

PRISON CHAT UK - Online support forum for prisoners families.