Prison Widow - January Article In Inside Time


First and foremost, I would like to wish my readers a Happy … Same Year! It is rather inappropriate for me to use the word, ‘new’ in this situation sometimes! Part and parcel of being a prison widow means that one has to tread carefully. You have to choose your words very wisely. Although for some prison widow’s, that is not the case. I remember not too long ago when I received an email from another prison widow who stated that there aren’t many appropriate greeting cards for prisoners. I agreed with her, but when I looked back, I haven’t struggled in that department to be honest. I have always found meaningful cards to send to my other half. Every time he was recalled or sent down to serve a sentence, I’d send him a ‘Good Luck in Your New Home’ card.

READ THE FULL STORY HERE - Source Inside Time Newspaper