The Real Culprits In HM Prison's - By CC

Hi. I have been reading various posts on your blog that cover stories about prisoners families being targeted by prison governors on visits. One of the most disgusting stories was when I heard about HMP Bristol filming families on visits to clamp down on drug smuggling. What an insult when everyone knows damn well that the majority of contraband comes in to prison via other sources and need I say any more! Even TV broadcasting companies do not have the balls to expose the real culprits! As for filming families when they are visiting? Carry on exposing prison's and their Governors because they deserve it and I actually found your blog through googling HMP Bristol so the posts are up there getting read! Well done and I think your blog is bloody great by the way!