Breaching His Licence - By Anon

( Via Facebook )

I read your blog and one of the confusing things I read is how families can help to reduce their loved ones from re-offending. My partner was out on licence and he was doing OK. He stayed off the drugs and stopped hanging around with the old crowd which had a massive impact on him. Two weeks ago he lied to me and told me that he had been going to probation so imagine my face when three police officers were banging at my door and one policeman stood at the back door to arrest him for breaching his prison licence. I have ended the relationship because I can't do this anymore and I honestly feel like I have wasted 3 years of my life supporting him and attending to his ( money ) needs in prison. I think some prisoners are selfish to the point of not deserving any support. That's my two pennies on it anyway!!!