Prisoners Families and Bullying

Hi to everyone and your readers. I am a prisoners partner and my husband is serving time for a serious offence. We have a daughter together and since the drama has started on BBC 1, my daughter is getting very severely bullied. Kids are shouting things such as, " did your mum hide your dad's gun as well!" and more things I would rather not repeat because it is too upsetting. Our daughter is 12 so is at big school and is getting bullied from older kids as well. I told her I will see the head teacher but she is now scared that if I do, she will be called a grass. I know some of your readers like the BBC drama but I just want to make you aware that from where I stand as a prisoners partner, it has given me nothing but grief. I read your blog but this is the first time I have written to you.