Prisoners Wives ( BBC Drama )


Hi everyone. I know your blog has received good feedback on the, Prisoners Wives, drama, but I just want to let you know what happened yesterday. My daughter is 7 and I told her that her Dad was in a big factory working. He isn't though, because he is in prison. I just didn't want to break her heart. But some nasty mother at my daughters school must have let her child watch the BBC drama, then told her child that, that is where my daughters dad is. I watched the drama myself and thought it was acted well. But for some of us, the topic on the child being told his dad was working, may have a profound impact on some of us. I really don't know what to think about the drama.

If you or your family have been affected by any issues in the BBC drama and would like to talk to someone. Please contact the link below: ( UK Only )

OFFENDERS FAMILIES HELPLINE