Exploding Hearing Aids In Prison?


You may not know this, and I feel it my solemn duty to warn you. According to the prison officer in charge of the Open Prison visit day today, I could not give my husband (a prisoner in an open prison I emphasize) his hearing aid batteries (as I have done on previous occasions) because, according to this educated chap…….. they are explosives. I feel it my duty to warn all users of hearing aids that they are putting themselves at significant risk of an explosion to the head if they persist in wearing hearing aids. I suppose some prison officers get a sense of power making up their own personal rules. Anyway, husband spoke to the governor who strolled in for a personal episode of Prisoner’s Wives and eventually got permission to take them with him. I now worry for his safety.

Visit This Excellent Blog! CLICK HERE to enter Otto's Mummy Blog