Prison Programmes Are A Rip Off! - By Debra

Hi. I would like to make a comment please. I think prison programmes are a complete rip off and an untrue insight in to what it is like for prisoners families on visits. I visit prison to see my brother who is serving 12 years and the way I am spoke to and treated by the screws makes me feel sick to my stomach. I have seen screws talk to other families like sh1t when they are stood in front of the prison dog and I have heard them talk to families like sh1t on the property desk. I get fed up with these programmes not being honest enough. It makes me laugh how they paint out screws to be all nice and bonny. I am not saying that there aren't some good ones, but at least show us a programme on how some prison's badly treat prisoners families!

( Via PFV email )