More UK Riots? Of Course There Will Be!


POLICE FEAR MORE RIOTS 


RE: ABOVE HIGHLIGHTED LINK - POST VIA FACEBOOK CONTACT

I have just read the SKY NEWS post that says the Police are fearing more riots. I think the majority of the UK would absolutely agree with them! Don't get me wrong, I do not condone the riots whatsoever, but come on, what do the Government really expect? David Cameron's latest bollocks is to stop housing benefit for under 25's. My daughter lived with her boyfriend. They are both 22 years old and both work for a minimum wage. To pay full rent on their wages would cripple them. So then what happens next? They fall behind on their rent which could lead to eviction and court proceedings that will cost the councils a fortune. So how exactly would Cameron see this has saving money? Not only that, you can also bet there would be a fair amount of squatters too which again will cost the councils and housing associations as well as private landlords a small fortune. I do believe there will be other riots. I think the first one was the calm before the storm. Cameron is crippling the poor, therefore the poor will cripple the country!