Prison Isn't Uncommon These Days - By Lauren


I found you through Twitter and have been reading your blog.
My partner is in prison and I would just like to say that I work in a factory and I am not alone. Three other women who work there have a partner/husband in prison and many know of someone who is in prison.
At first I was scared to tell anyone in case they pulled their faces but it hasn't been the case at all. I'm not sure whether some of your readers will agree with me or not, but prison isn't an uncommon thing these days.
I actually get support from the women at work which you would have thought would have been an unlikely place to get support. I am enjoying reading your blog and will pass it on to my friends at work so they can give you some input if they wish. Lots of love from Lauren