Prisoners Families Are Persecuted By The Law


INNOCENT YET STILL PERSECUTED 

By Anonymous Via Facebook

I read Sharon's story about how she is being persecuted for being innocent. It's called guilt by association and it is disgusting the way the Police treat offenders families. I have been in a similar situation myself when my partner was sent down. I started getting malicious phone calls, pizza delivery's I hadn't ordered and hate mail. I was once spat at in the street and the Police did nothing when I rang them to complain. As soon as they come out and you tell them that your partner is in prison, their attitude changes. My partner committed a robbery. I didn't commit a robbery, he did. I was at home with our children and the first I heard about it was when the Police literally came through my door. If it wasn't for the support of a charity, I don't know where I would be because I was at my wits end. Luckily my troubles have stopped because the idiots got bored of no retaliation from me, but the Police were a waste of space. The law is definitely not on our side when we have a loved-one in prison.