Get a prison recall solicitor - By Lynne

Hello prisoners families voices. I am a prisoners wife and I have had experience in the past with prison recall. My advice is to get a solicitor because otherwise you don't know where you stand. No one will tell you anything and it is just a mountain of stress. I agree with the others that probation don't explain things about recall and it is just as though they fax through their reports and it is out of their hands after that. It might well be but you are not telling me they don't know the process and how the parole board work and so on. A recall solicitor is the best move and they will explain everything to you so that's my two pence on that subject.