Refusing freedom - by Ex Offender J

hey guys.. I was once recalled back to the nick and given a recall pack. My probation officer recommended my release but I was in prison on recall for five months and was released just three weeks before my licence expired.. I didn't refuse my freedom but I do get why some people would want to serve the remainder of their sentences because the recall thing is a right ball ache. Some of the posts on your blog about those refusing release made me laugh because I can just picture the faces of the MOJ crew who faff about making decisions on whether guys or girls can be re-released... what a royal kick up the ass that is for them when convicts would rather stay in the nick than walk through the prison gates! Lovin it!

                                                             Via PFV EMAIL