Peace Of Mind On Prison Visit - By A Mum


Dear Blog Admin. I am not about to start a slinging match with prison officers because where I visit, they treat me and my family very well. But to read about prison officers who intimidate family members of prisoners is a disgrace and well done to those of you who reported it because I would have done exactly the same. I also have to say that I have witnessed some family members who have been down and out rude to the prison staff for no apparent reason and it is rather embarrassing to say the least. It really is all about manners when all said and done. If I visited HMP Bronzefield and was treated in the same disrespectful  manner by any prison officer, then he or she would get a peace of my mind, visit or no visit and if any threats were made to my daughter because of it, there would be hell to pay!