Using Drugs In Prison - From Anonymous


Dear PFV. I came across a few old posts on your site about families dealing with their loved ones with a drug problem. My hubby is in prison because of a drugs offence and he promised me whilst he was in prison that he would get straight and off the drugs. I have since found out he has been using them in prison and I am mortified because we went through hell just before he was arrested and sent to prison. He is released from prison this October and I keep telling him that I cant have him back home if he keeps using drugs because it nearly destroyed me and I'm not the one who is even taking drugs. He isn't listening and I am just at my wits end because there is no way he can come home if he isn't clean. I can't cope with that anymore.

COMMENT: A LIST OF SUPPORT GROUPS HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE LADY WHO WROTE IN TO US.