Happy Easter - From Prison Widow


Hi folks! Here's just to wish you all have a great Easter! I'm sulking a tiny bit because I am working all over Easter and Bank Holiday, but the residents I work with make it all worth it. There are far more important things than Easter Eggs, so I count my blessings, although I'd still like a nice big fat chocolate Easter Egg to come home too!
I have an Easter special article in April's Inside Time, so hop over and have a read when it comes online. There are a few people I work with who wanted to feature in my column, so I've sorted that for them lol! God knows what they'll make of it, but I hope they leave me a decent comment!
I won't see much of you folks over the weekend, so here's hoping you all have a relaxing Easter and if you are visiting your loved-ones, have a good one, and a safe journey to all. Mwah! Big hugs, lots of love, PW xxxxx