The Cash Store - Pay Day Rip-Off


Hi PFV. I was having major trouble with The Cash Store who bullied me for months after I got in to some financial mess. They wouldn't discuss a payment option and I got calls and text messages every single day up to ten texts a day. I was stupid to take out a pay day loan with them in the first place but they make it so easy and tempting - that's until you struggle to pay them back! In my local town, there are loads of single mums going in to pay back these bastards who hand out money to those on single parent benefits and job seekers allowance. They know that their customers on low incomes will be unable to pay back the loan in full so therefore do a roll-over pay scheme that makes this company thousands and thousands of pounds - courtesy of the vulnerable! From Julie-Ann via PFV Facebook