HMP Forest Bank Is A Good Prison - From Amanda


                            HMP FOREST BANK HAS CHANGED FOR THE BETTER

Hi PFV. I have just been reading a post called, Forest Bank Has Changed For The Better. (above)
My son is in Forest Bank and he is getting a lot of support from the staff who work there. They are encouraging him to change his life around and as far as prison's go, I think it is a good one. I go to visit him on a regular basis and the staff are great and my son does not seem to be distressed at all which is what I like to see. Don't get me wrong, I don't like seeing him in there full stop, but he is in there and he has to turn his life around for the sake of himself and his young son who is only 18 months old. Up to now, I cannot fault the prison and would like to thank them for looking after my son which is exactly what they are doing. Thanks, Amanda.