Probation Statistics - From Carl


Hello Everyone at PFV. It appears that The Probation Service is yet again a hot topic on your blog.
Is there anyway that I can find out just how many offenders are recalled to prison in one week?
I am no longer on licence but I was recalled for missing two appointments when I told them and told them on numerous occasions that the appointments were not suitable as I was working night shifts at the time. I would ring up the probation office, leave messages, but I could never get hold of my probation officer and was always put through to other probation officers who didn't have a bloody clue what I was on about. My probation officer was either on annual leave or in a meeting and hardly ever returned any of my calls. What is the bloody point of being assigned to a probation officer when he or she is always unavailable? The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and because of dire communication between these lot, I lost my job, which working is the very thing probation want you to do. The whole system and probation service is a joke.