PRISON WIDOW INSIDE TIME JUNE ARTICLE





By by a Prison Widow, from insidetime issue June 2013 I went out to a restaurant with a few of the girls from work last week and woe and behold... the subject of marriage cropped up. I went out to a restaurant with a few of the girls from work last week and woe and behold... the subject of marriage cropped up. Luckily for them, they all had a 'normal' wedding - unlike some of us! One of the girls who actually attended my wedding piped up, “Do you remember when the Police turned up for the attempted suicide of the best man." Well how could I really forget that? He was stood on the roof and refused to come down. All the guests were stood outside anxiously holding up my wedding veil as a trampoline in case he jumped. It was a distressing time until my new hubby rushed outside and confronted him. Our best man shouted, “I am not coming down off this bloody roof until I find the drinks!" "I beg your pardon?" My hubby bellowed out. "Well your Mother said the drinks are on the house, so I'm not budging off this roof until I find them!" He ranted.