Aggressive On Release From Prison - From Anon (Facebook)


Hey Guys..  I was searching online to try and find some support for my Sister when I came across your site. I was reading a few posts that sounds very similar to what me and my family are going through. My Sister was released from jail just a month ago and is finding it hard to cope. Whilst she was in prison, she formed a lesbian relationship and although she was heterosexual before she was sent to prison, she now says she is gay and is missing her partner in prison. The sexuality bit doesn't bother our family and respects her decision, but it is her mood swings and aggression that is bothering us. My Sis was always placid and quiet before she went in prison but since coming out she is angry and emotional most days. I'm just wondering whether this is normal for someone when they get released from prison?