Glad Son Is In Prison - From Anon


Dear PFV. I was told bout your site by a friend and thought I'd email you. My son is in prison and I am sitting here staring at a visiting order that came through the post this morning. My son has put me through hell and back. He is addicted to Heroin and has stolen from my purse and sold things from our home that does not belong to him. My rings have been pawned and basically I am done in and shattered. Please don't judge me when I say this but I am glad my son is where he is so that I can live in peace and don't have to hide my money and other valuables. I am not ready to visit him yet and don't know how to tell him that I am not ready. I just need a break from him and the situation. Has anyone been through this themselves? Please don't print my name. Thanks x