Prison Service Have An Answer For Everything - From ANON


I am a regular prison visitor and go to see my son every fortnight. I don't tell lies and I am upfront. I have written two letters to the prison Governor over my son's property going walkies and every bloody reply is in their defence, they are never wrong! I have booked in three lots of property for my son and as you know, it costs money, money that we haven't got half of the time, but we do our best to support our loved ones. Every reply I have had from the Prison Service has been a fob off letter and a bloody joke. They never admit when they are wrong and it is disgusting. I haven't received a single penny for the loss of the property I bought my son out of my own money. It is about time the Prison Service start treating us like civilians and not bloody criminals!