Shipped Out Because Wife Complained - From Ex Con


Hi all.... I am an ex con and was pointed to your blog by a pal of mine who wants to set up an organisation to help ex offenders. There are some excellent discussions on your site and I would like to tell you my story. When I was inside, some of my property didn't reach me. My Missus had spent a lot of money on the items and she was a happy bunny and neither was I. I put in an app to find out where it was. Call it a mistake if you like, but my Missus wrote to the Gov and wanted to know where my property was. My Missus doesn't mince her words and two weeks down the line she was still writing for a reply etc.. what happened next? Yup, you guessed it, I was shipped out!!!!!! I was shipped out a good few hours away as a bloody punishment for my Missus complaining. I'm not the only one who this happened to because the nicks want a quiet life but by doing this, they punished my Missus for complaining and that in affect punished our 2 kids because they could only visit once every 6 weeks.. these things happen yet it's all hush hush and no one seems to like talking about it but people need to see the light and talk about these things... Ex Con Ste