Dire Customer Service At The Card Factory


First round bids were due on Wednesday, according to industry sources, after owner Charterhouse decided to press ahead with a sale of the company.It is understood that Cinven, Advent International, KKR and Clayton Dubilier & Rice, which last year bought discount retailer B&M Retail, are among the parties interested in Card Factory.

PFV COMMENT: I sincerely hope when this company is purchased, the customer service towards its shoppers improves! I have recently dealt with this company (a certain branch) and their customer services department is inept! In fact, it is the worst I have ever come across! I have visited various Card Factory shops and think they they offer some fantastic deals. However, I have witnessed some bullying towards employees by management in a certain shop, and I complained about it. Much to my disappointment, their customer services department couldn't care less! Shops are great! The customer services are appalling with a capital A! Sorry all, but bullying is one thing I just cannot stand!