GDS Diary Inside - Part 16


06.40am – Well last night AC Milan beat Celtic 2-0 which will keep my son Gianni happy. On a serious note yesterday my friend of more than 35 years Antonello was taken to hospital with a heart attack. He is unconscious so let’s see what happens. I had the task of telling the family in Italy – at least such awful news came from a family friend and not from strangers. I saw Sarah Hall yesterday and hope she can notify the Courts and set him free. I hope but in this country I have witnessed five men in wheelchairs – two with amputations – refused bail because of fear of flight Grrrrrrrrr!!!!! 11.46am – Well it would seem that Antonello is ‘on the mend.’ Thank heavens. The important thing is that my friend is OK all else is irrelevant. Am getting a little tired and feel a cold coming along which is damned inconvenient but must do best I can.
 LUNCH: Risotto
DINNER: NOTHING