Prison and Christmas - From K



Hi everyone. Thanks for giving families a voice! I just want to get something off my chest and hope you don't mind listening. Please share it with your readers but can you not give my name please. My partner has been in prison since May this year. Our son who is 9 had been coping really well under the circumstances. Now it is coming up to Christmas, it is hitting him hard and he keeps on saying that he doesn't want to celebrate Christmas this year because his Dad isn't here and he doesn't want any presents this year. He is depressed and it is breaking my heart. We all usually have a great family Christmas and his Dad plays a huge part in the celebrations. I will carry on as normal and will try my best to make this Christmas a great one for my son because life out here has to go on. Thank you for listening to me. Love from K