Baby Prison Visits - From Sarah

I have recently had a baby boy and my boyfriend is in prison. He was in prison when I gave birth so has not seen our son yet. The thing is, I am scared of taking our baby to prison to see his dad because I have heard some horrible things like the screws checking babies nappies and all that. I don't want to put my baby through all that so was wondering if any of your members can tell me if the screws search babies nappies because it's stressing me out and I don't know if I want to take him if they do. I'm a bit upset at the moment because I don't know if should take him but then it is not fair on my boyfriend if I don't. I have asked my boyfriend to ask the prison officers what kind of searches they do with new born babies. Any advice will be welcome. Thanks, Sarah.