No Support After Release From Prison - By Missus C


My husband was released from prison approx 14 months ago. Since then, we have done nothing but argue.
We have been together for 12 years and got on like an house on fire before he was sentenced to prison.
I did have support whilst he was in prison but what I have found is that once someone is released, that support stops. It is evident that we have both changed. I got used to being miss independent and my husband has gone from being a bubbly individual to a withdrawn one. Speaking truthfully, our marriage is breaking down. How can people in general whistle on about maintaining family ties when a loved one is in prison? That's all well and good, but the problems really begin when a loved one comes home because in all honesty, we really do not know what to expect do we?