Where Do I Fit In - From Anonymous

Hey there. I am emailing you because I just don't know where I fit in. My boyfriend was released from prison only a few weeks ago and since he has, I feel that I have been pushed out of any discussions because I have got my man home with me. We have done nothing but argue since he has been home and he doesn't seem interested in our children. He has changed a lot. Everything revolves around families who have their loved ones inside prison and there is nothing for women and men like us who have got their partners back home and it is really hard having them home when they have been in prison for a long time. My boyfriend is still on licence so why isn't there any support for people like me? It seems as soon as your man is released from prison, no one wants to know. Love Anonymous. Name provided.