Saturday, 23 August 2014

Daughter Released From Prison - By Maureen

My daughter has just been released from prison and her attitude is worse than before she went in! I thought she would have come out a different person but oh no! We are arguing all the time and she thinks she can sit around dossing all day smoking and watching TV. Is this just a settling period when people come out of prison? She has been inside for just under 2 years. I wouldn't say that she is within herself or depressed or anything like that, she is just angry and snappy with me constantly. I even had to take her to her probation appointment myself because she said she couldn't be bothered going and when I said that she would be sent back to prison if she didn't go, all she said was, "Good, I don't care if they send me back." Is there anyone that can give me a bit of advice because I really don't know what to do.