Drugs in Prison - By LP Ex-Offender

Hey there Prison Widow! 
I read all your articles when I was inside by the way! 
Drugs in prison are global let me say! 
I found the Quote (left) on the net and it pretty much means what it says!
If you are a junkie before you go inside you are screwed unless you have family and mates who send you money. I don't wanna upset any families who read your blog but there's no point dressing it up. 
My missus sent me money and I blagged her and told lie after lie to get my fix in jail. She thought I was clean as a whistle but I was still using. 
Lads think that if they use gear in prison on the odd occasion, it doesn't matter. They still think in their heads that they are clean and just having a toot or two is not a proper drug habit - until they get released and overdose!
I went on the site that has been advertised on your blog and I found a post written by a junkie: 

What Addicts Do 
My name's Jon. I'm an addict. And this is what addicts do. You cannot nor will not change my behavior. You cannot make me treat you better, let alone with any respect. All I care about, all I think about, is my needs and how to go about fufilling them. You are a tool to me, something to use. When I say I love you I am lying through my teeth, because love is impossible for someone in active addiction. I wouldn't be using if I loved myself, and since I don't, I cannot love you. My feelings are so pushed down and numbed by my drugs that I could be considered sociopathic. I have no empathy for you or anyone else. It doesn't faze me that I hurt you, leave you hungry, lie to you, cheat on you and steal from you. My behavior cannot and will not change until i make a decision to stop using/drinking and then follow it up with a plan of action. And until I make that decision, I will hurt you again and again and again. Stop being surprised. I am an addict. And that's what addicts do.

Whoever Jon is has summed it up in just one post! The site cannot be a British one because it is a straight talking no holds barred community support group.
I joined it last week and it is way way way ahead of any UK site.
I'm a junkie in recovery and it is helping me. Soft arse probation officers and sweet talking support workers aren't gonna help me so I am glad I have found some sort of place I can vent and share my troubles. 
Drugs are illegal and considering that the majority of offenders in UK prison's are junkies, and have ended up in HMP because of a drug related crime, and are able to buy the shit in prison is a joke! Someone on your blog said that drugs have been available in prison's for years and this is true. Do you know what? They will remain in them because the UK WANTS people to reoffend. 
Criminals and junkies keep people working within the system in jobs! So all these white collar dudes who are debating prison reform are wasting their breath - there is no intention of rehabilitation - it's all a money spin.
Create more jobs? Yeah get more people hooked on gear both on the out and the in! Thanks for listening guys!