Friday, 31 March 2017

Paper in Styal

Cardboard loo roll holders 
It's simple, cheap, and it's just paper! 
Yesterday I was invited in to HMP Styal to demonstrate some safe in-cell activities which went down well, very very well in fact. 
Week by week I am becoming closer to the perfect distraction pack to support vulnerable individuals in prison and those here on the outside in recovery from alcohol and substance misuse.
Yes, I have evidence to back up what I teach and my ladies only group at MhIST is growing from strength to strength. Mental health is a condition close to my heart and it can affect each and everyone of us. Having the opportunity to make people's life's a bit easier is all that matters to me. 
On the 18th April I will be delivering a talk and demo at the Bolton Healthwatch UK forum. Please go to their site for more information. Alison Henderson. 


It's just paper!